Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Another Year Ends

This was not the way I expected or wanted this year to end... At the vet :(
During our morning routine I noticed some bloody prints on the kitchen floor and found the trouble between Geisha's toes. I think her having one of her toes stuck under a fence before we picked her up was a sign. That was on her right front paw as well. This year, she had cut the same paw (top) at a lure coursing practice, dislocated the outer pinky toe of her left rear and then just before Christmas the same toe on her right rear. Those I was able to pop back in place, tape up and let heal, but the cuts I prefer to have checked out by a professional.
She's very well behaved at the vet's office and a good girl leaving her wraps alone at home. We still have some of the balloon boots to prevent it from getting wet or dirty outside. We'll see how long it takes to heal up. It's in a really bad spot. I guess, the little hike we had planned for tomorrow will have to wait...
I wonder, is it actually better the year ends this way, than having it start like this tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment