Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

our first point :)

on a beautiful sunny Sunday (10/3), the Old Dominion Kennel Club of Northern Virginia held a conformation show in Millwood, VA with Judge Mr. Huber for the Whippets. I enjoyed the late start time we had, so we could sleep at home :)
Kenzo was entered in Open for the first time, but except Charlene and her 'Agstone Marrakesh Express' (very handsome boy) no males around. Unexpected for me, we got the Winners Dog + our first point for the Am.Ch.! Every competition I learn something new… this time I had to get back in the ring with the Winners Bitch + the specials, with BOS as result. as I was told way too late, BOB (all 3 days at this show) was 'Ch Timbreblue Windrydr Biker Girl' (a relative of Geisha!).
find the complete Whippet results at Infodog .

2 comments: