Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Winchester

on Friday we headed up to Winchester for my weekend seminar: George Alston Handling Clinic with the Shawnee Kennel Club
it was interesting, exhausting + Kenzo & me had a surprising success: 2nd place at the final beginner competition. I was even more surprised, when he said, I would have won, when the actual winner would have done the same before, what he did when we came back in the ring for the ribbons - he stopped showing his dog. doubtful about my skills as I am, I'd have never expected a placement.
I only can recommend this seminar to everyone who would like to get a better start/new perspective of showing. It was hard training, but in a relaxed atmosphere with lots of friendly people + surprisingly not a lot of barking.
We haven't been the only sighthound representatives, there was an Irish Wolfhound too :) quite a difference though...
while we were studying, Geisha, Martin & the new iPad enjoyed the time in the hotel.

here, some pictures of our journey
dogs in the car - good dogs are sleeping :) unfortunately Kenzo didn't find good space, but gentleman like as he is, he let her sleep... seems like she's already a big girl!
arriving in the hotel, the played hide + seek our fought over a toy exhausted after the first seminar day Geisha doesn't mind a good nap either :) watching each others back in the park
looking just cute
we finished the weekend, with a deserved steak:

No comments:

Post a Comment